Updated Feb 25, 2014 - 1:41 pm
Report: NFL may move 2015 Pro Bowl to Arizona
According to Pete Dougherty of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, the NFL is looking for a way to raise the profile of the Pro Bowl and feels like pairing it with the championship game in the desert may be the best option.
Just got off phone with NFL source who said league is strongly considering moving Pro Bowl to SB site in Arizona this season. ...— Pete Dougherty (@PeteDougherty) February 25, 2014
Though the game has been played in Hawaii all but one year since 1979, this would not be the first time it is played stateside.
In 2009, the game was held at Sun Life Stadium in Miami, which was the site of that year's Super Bowl.
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.