Updated Feb 25, 2014 - 1:41 pm
Report: NFL may move 2015 Pro Bowl to Arizona
According to Pete Dougherty of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, the NFL is looking for a way to raise the profile of the Pro Bowl and feels like pairing it with the championship game in the desert may be the best option.
Just got off phone with NFL source who said league is strongly considering moving Pro Bowl to SB site in Arizona this season. ...— Pete Dougherty (@PeteDougherty) February 25, 2014
Though the game has been played in Hawaii all but one year since 1979, this would not be the first time it is played stateside.
In 2009, the game was held at Sun Life Stadium in Miami, which was the site of that year's Super Bowl.
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Locking up Patrick Peterson was a great move by the Cardinals
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.