Arizona Cardinals hire Buddy Morris as strength and conditioning coach
The Arizona Cardinals have a new man in charge when it comes to the team's strength and conditioning.
The team announced the hiring of Buddy Morris on Tuesday.
Morris has been a strength coach in the NFL before where he spent four years with the Cleveland Browns and Butch Davis from 2002-05.
He comes to the Cardinals from the University of Buffalo where he held the same position. Morris has also been with the University of Pittsburgh three different times since 1980. He got his start under Jackie Sherrill.
The team parted ways with John Lott last Friday.
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.