Arizona Cardinals hire Buddy Morris as strength and conditioning coach
The Arizona Cardinals have a new man in charge when it comes to the team's strength and conditioning.
The team announced the hiring of Buddy Morris on Tuesday.
Morris has been a strength coach in the NFL before where he spent four years with the Cleveland Browns and Butch Davis from 2002-05.
He comes to the Cardinals from the University of Buffalo where he held the same position. Morris has also been with the University of Pittsburgh three different times since 1980. He got his start under Jackie Sherrill.
The team parted ways with John Lott last Friday.
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?