Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
"I'm hopeful to be back with Arizona," Feely told Doug and Wolf. "We've talked this week and hopefully we'll get something done before free agency starts.
According to the 37-year-old's Twitter account Monday, his wish has been granted.
Happy to announce I am signed back with the @AZCardinals I never wanted to play with different teammates or for another organization.— Jay Feely (@jayfeely) March 10, 2014
In 2013, Feely connected on 30 of 36 field goal attempts for Arizona, including five measuring 50 yards or longer.
The 13-year veteran has been with the organization since 2010 and in three of four seasons has made at least 83 percent of his field goal tries.
Terms of the deal are currently unknown.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.