Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
"I'm hopeful to be back with Arizona," Feely told Doug and Wolf. "We've talked this week and hopefully we'll get something done before free agency starts.
According to the 37-year-old's Twitter account Monday, his wish has been granted.
Happy to announce I am signed back with the @AZCardinals I never wanted to play with different teammates or for another organization.— Jay Feely (@jayfeely) March 10, 2014
In 2013, Feely connected on 30 of 36 field goal attempts for Arizona, including five measuring 50 yards or longer.
The 13-year veteran has been with the organization since 2010 and in three of four seasons has made at least 83 percent of his field goal tries.
Terms of the deal are currently unknown.
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- All-Access with Arians: Running game is fine, defense is better than last year
- John Abraham feels good after first practice, confident he'll be ready soon
- Arizona Cardinals release DT Anthony McCloud
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians loves the look of his defense at this point in training camp.
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals DE - Thursday August 21Calais talks about the state of the Cardinals defense.