Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
"I'm hopeful to be back with Arizona," Feely told Doug and Wolf. "We've talked this week and hopefully we'll get something done before free agency starts.
According to the 37-year-old's Twitter account Monday, his wish has been granted.
Happy to announce I am signed back with the @AZCardinals I never wanted to play with different teammates or for another organization.— Jay Feely (@jayfeely) March 10, 2014
In 2013, Feely connected on 30 of 36 field goal attempts for Arizona, including five measuring 50 yards or longer.
The 13-year veteran has been with the organization since 2010 and in three of four seasons has made at least 83 percent of his field goal tries.
Terms of the deal are currently unknown.
- Arizona Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer relishing opportunity in the desert
- Being first is an important step for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Jonathan Dwyer, Arizona Cardinals RB - Friday August 1Cardinals RB Jonathan Dwyer talks about coming to a new team.
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.