Updated Mar 11, 2014 - 12:03 pm
Report says Andre Roberts agrees to deal with Redskins
The Arizona Cardinals will officially lose wide receiver Andre Roberts Tuesday afternoon.
The Washington Post's Mike Jones tweeted early Tuesday the Washington Redskins and Roberts had agreed to a deal.
Source says the #Redskins and WR Andre Roberts have agreed to a deal.— Mike Jones (@MikeJonesWaPo) March 11, 2014
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reported on Twitter that the contract is for four years and roughly $16 million total, with half of that guaranteed.
Due to NFL rules the deal can't be signed until 1 p.m. but contact between teams and players have been going on since the weekend.
Roberts, 26, has 182 receptions, 2,123 yards and 11 touchdowns in four seasons. In 2013 he had 43 catches for 471 yards.
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Locking up Patrick Peterson was a great move by the Cardinals
- Kenny Demens making plays while looking to make Arizona Cardinals roster
- Arizona Cardinals Patrick Peterson ‘earned' right to be highest paid CB
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.