Updated Mar 11, 2014 - 12:03 pm
Report says Andre Roberts agrees to deal with Redskins
The Arizona Cardinals will officially lose wide receiver Andre Roberts Tuesday afternoon.
The Washington Post's Mike Jones tweeted early Tuesday the Washington Redskins and Roberts had agreed to a deal.
Source says the #Redskins and WR Andre Roberts have agreed to a deal.— Mike Jones (@MikeJonesWaPo) March 11, 2014
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reported on Twitter that the contract is for four years and roughly $16 million total, with half of that guaranteed.
Due to NFL rules the deal can't be signed until 1 p.m. but contact between teams and players have been going on since the weekend.
Roberts, 26, has 182 receptions, 2,123 yards and 11 touchdowns in four seasons. In 2013 he had 43 catches for 471 yards.
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- NFL.com predicts a couple of Arizona Cardinals will win awards
- Report: Arizona Cardinals negotiating contract with James Harrison
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.