Updated Mar 11, 2014 - 12:03 pm
Report says Andre Roberts agrees to deal with Redskins
The Arizona Cardinals will officially lose wide receiver Andre Roberts Tuesday afternoon.
The Washington Post's Mike Jones tweeted early Tuesday the Washington Redskins and Roberts had agreed to a deal.
Source says the #Redskins and WR Andre Roberts have agreed to a deal.— Mike Jones (@MikeJonesWaPo) March 11, 2014
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reported on Twitter that the contract is for four years and roughly $16 million total, with half of that guaranteed.
Due to NFL rules the deal can't be signed until 1 p.m. but contact between teams and players have been going on since the weekend.
Roberts, 26, has 182 receptions, 2,123 yards and 11 touchdowns in four seasons. In 2013 he had 43 catches for 471 yards.
- Arizona Cardinals Bruce Arians not surprised James Harrison retired
- Christian Tupou, Kevin Cone, Dominique Williams added to Arizona Cardinals' practice squad
- New Arizona Cardinals LB Thomas Keiser: I wanted to go pass rush for somebody
- Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Max Hall arrested on shoplifting, drug charges
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Tuesday September 2Bruce Arians thinks the NFC West has gotten stronger in 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves