Arizona Cardinals sign Jonathan Dwyer and Ted Larsen
The team announced it had signed running back Jonathan Dwyer to a one-year contract and offensive lineman Ted Larsen to a two-year deal.
Terms of the deals were not released.
Dwyer, 24, spent the first four seasons of his NFL career with the Pittsburgh Steelers. He appeared in 36 games, rushing 230 times for 971 yards and two touchdowns. He's also caught 27 passes for 176 yards.
As for Larsen, the 26-year-old North Carolina State product spent the last four seasons in Tampa Bay and started 31 games. He has played both center and guard.
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Locking up Patrick Peterson was a great move by the Cardinals
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.