Updated Mar 13, 2014 - 1:07 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals to meet with WR Ted Ginn
According to Peter Schrager of FoxSports.com, the team is going to meet with receiver Ted Ginn Thursday in Arizona.
Ginn, 28, spent last season with the Carolina Panthers, catching 36 passes for 556 yards and five touchdowns. He has also played for the San Francisco 49ers and Miami Dolphins, who drafted him out of Ohio State ninth overall in 2007.
At 5-foot-11 and 185-pounds, Ginn is the type of receiver Cardinals coach Bruce Arians covets for his ability to stretch the field. For his career, Ginn averages 13.2 yards per reception.
Along with his ability as a receiver, Ginn is electric in the return game. He averaged 23.8 yards per kick return last season along with 12.2 yards per punt return. He has scored a total of six return touchdowns (three on kicks, three on punts) in his career.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals wrap up preseason with some telling stats: By The Numbers
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.