Report: CB Mike Jenkins to visit Arizona Cardinals
According to AZCentral Sports' Kent Somers, Mike Jenkins is expected to visit with the team Tuesday.
Jenkins, 28, spent last season with the Oakland Raiders after being with the Dallas Cowboys the previous five.
The former first-round pick, now 28, tallied 65 combined tackles along with two interceptions, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery and six passes defensed last season.
In his career, he has 226 tackles and 10 interceptions.
The Cardinals had previously been linked to New York Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie, and while he visited with the team last week, no deal was signed and both parties may have decided to move on.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.