Arizona Cardinals sign LeQuan Lewis and Eddie Whitley
Terms of the deals were not disclosed.
Lewis will be a familiar name to Valley sports fans, as he played his college ball at Arizona State. He entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent in 2011, and has spent time with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Dallas Cowboys, Oakland Raiders, New York Jets, Chicago Bears and New England Patriots.
He's appeared in eight NFL games, tallying four tackles, one interception and two passes defensed.
As for Whitney, the former undrafted free agent out of Virginia Tech has been with the Philadelphia Eagles, San Francisco 49ers and Dallas Cowboys since entering the league in 2012.
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.