Arizona Cardinals sign LeQuan Lewis and Eddie Whitley
Terms of the deals were not disclosed.
Lewis will be a familiar name to Valley sports fans, as he played his college ball at Arizona State. He entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent in 2011, and has spent time with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Dallas Cowboys, Oakland Raiders, New York Jets, Chicago Bears and New England Patriots.
He's appeared in eight NFL games, tallying four tackles, one interception and two passes defensed.
As for Whitney, the former undrafted free agent out of Virginia Tech has been with the Philadelphia Eagles, San Francisco 49ers and Dallas Cowboys since entering the league in 2012.
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals wrap up preseason with some telling stats: By The Numbers
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.