Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians works out Virginia Tech QB Logan Thomas
Head coach Bruce Arians was spotted in Blacksburg, VA Wednesday working out QB Logan Thomas.
Thomas is not viewed as one of the top quarterbacks in the draft and likely would be looked at in the second or third round by the Cardinals. Arizona is slated to pick 20th, 52nd and 84th in the first three rounds of the draft.
At 6-foot-6 and 257 pounds, Thomas has the type of size Arians seeks in the position, and he's also fairly mobile in the pocket.
Last season, as a senior, Thomas completed 56.5 percent of his passes while throwing for 2,907 yards, 16 touchdowns and 13 interceptions.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Arizona Cardinals Bruce Arians not surprised James Harrison retired
- Christian Tupou, Kevin Cone, Dominique Williams added to Arizona Cardinals' practice squad
- New Arizona Cardinals LB Thomas Keiser: I wanted to go pass rush for somebody
- Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Max Hall arrested on shoplifting, drug charges
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Tuesday September 2Bruce Arians thinks the NFC West has gotten stronger in 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves