Updated Apr 9, 2014 - 2:49 pm
Arizona Cardinals' 2014 preseason opponents revealed
The NFL released the preseason schedule Wednesday, and the Cardinals' looks like this:
Week 1 - vs. Houston Texans (Aug. 7-10)
Week 2 - at Minnesota Vikings (Aug. 14-18)
Week 3 - vs. Cincinnati Bengals (Aug. 24) (Sunday Night Football)
Week 4 - at San Diego Chargers (Aug. 28)
Exact dates and times are yet to be determined.
Incidentally, the Cardinals and Chargers are also scheduled to face off in the regular season.
Last season, the Cardinals went 3-1 in the preseason, beating Green Bay, Dallas and Denver while losing to San Diego.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.