Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
Not only is he great for the team on the field, but he's been an excellent member of the community off it.
He's going to be rewarded for his work.
According to TulsaWorld.com, Fitzgerald will be honored as the male recipient of an Iba Award by the Rotary Club of Tulsa.
The Iba Awards were created by the Rotary Club of Tulsa in 1994 to annually recognize male and female athletes who are positive role models and give back to their communities. The Rotary Club selects recipients who excel in their sport and who are personally dedicated and involved in charities.
Fitzgerald, who was named Pro Football Weekly's Humanitarian of the Year in 2012 and has been a finalist for the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award, is expected to travel to Tulsa to receive the award on June 16.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.