The Pulse: Cards' Fitzgerald still an elite receiver
This time, we asked whether Arizona Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald is still playing at an elite level despite being 30 years old. While it seems like a fair question, the results were overwhelming -- Fitzgerald is still an elite NFL wide receiver.
A total of 533 votes were submitted, 63 percent of those said Fitzgerald is "absolutely" an elite receiver, while 14 percent said he's past his prime and 23 percent said they would reserve judgement until after the 2014 season.
Fitzgerald's numbers improved in 2013 after declining for most of the past five seasons, though much of that may be attributable to the Cardinals' woeful quarterback situation. The future Hall of Famer has caught 846 passes in his career for 11,367 yards and 87 touchdowns.
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.