Updated Apr 26, 2014 - 10:41 pm
The Pulse: Like Darnell Dockett, Cardinals fans expect the playoffs
Recently, we asked if you agreed with Darnell Dockett, who said the 2014 season would be a failure for the Cardinals if the team didn't make the playoffs.
It was a landslide.
A whopping 96 percent of you agreed that missing the playoffs was failure for the team that just finished 10-6.
The Cardinals have been in a playoff drought since 2009, thanks in part to the recent difficulty of the NFC West, which has produced back-to-back Super Bowl teams.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.