Cardinals roster lacks nationally-popular jersey
On Monday, the NFL Player's Association posted its annual list of most-sold jerseys in the fiscal year and no Cardinals player was found in the top 50.
Meanwhile, the Seattle Seahawks -- their Super Bowl-winning division rivals -- placed three top jerseys in the top 12.
Russell Wilson had the top-selling jersey in the whole league, while Marshawn Lynch (7) and Richard Sherman (12) also registered high on the sales chart. Last fiscal year, Wilson's jersey was just the 19th-most sold.
Nine of the top 10 on the list were quarterbacks, in Wilson, Peyton Manning (2), Colin Kaepernick (3), Robert Griffin III (4), Aaron Rodgers (5), Tom Brady (6), Eli Manning (8), Andrew Luck (9) and Drew Brees (10).
In all, eight players from the NFC West landed on the top 50 list -- all from either the Seahawks or San Francisco 49ers.
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- All-Access with Arians: Running game is fine, defense is better than last year
- John Abraham feels good after first practice, confident he'll be ready soon
- Arizona Cardinals release DT Anthony McCloud
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians loves the look of his defense at this point in training camp.
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals DE - Thursday August 21Calais talks about the state of the Cardinals defense.
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.