Updated May 6, 2014 - 10:02 pm
Cardinals sign LB Larry Foote to one-year deal
Foote confirmed Tuesday he signed a one-year contract with the Cardinals. He has started 10 postseason games and won two Super Bowls, giving Arizona's defense an experienced player as the franchise makes a push to earn a spot in the postseason for the first time since the 2009 season.
Foote has started 119 of 172 games during his 12-year career, 11 with the Pittsburgh Steelers and one with the Detroit Lions. The former Michigan star played in one game last season for the Steelers because he ruptured his right biceps. The Steelers released him in March.
AZ birdgang!!!!!!!!— Larrry Foote (@LarryFoote313) May 7, 2014
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.