Updated May 10, 2014 - 2:21 am
Arizona Cardinals' third-round pick John Brown: By The Numbers
Brown, a standout at Division II Pittsburg State, was taken by Arizona with the No. 91 overall pick Friday.
Here's a look at the speedy wideout by the numbers:
3 Part I:
Brown isn't just a dynamic receiver, he's also a leader. The third-round pick was a three-time captain at the collegiate level.
3 Part II:
In each of his three years at Pittsburg State, Brown was named a Division II All-American.
Brown was the second-fastest guy at the NFL Combine in February. The 5-foot-11 wide receiver ran a 4.34-second time in the 40-yard dash.
The Florida native became the ninth Pittsburg State to have his name called during the NFL Draft.
The last Pittsburg State player taken in the NFL Draft was running back Ronald Moore back in 1993. The team that took him was the Phoenix Cardinals.
In 2011, Brown was a key part of the Gorillas' national championship team -- making him the only player of the Cardinals' first four taken in the 2014 Draft to win a title.
Although he played at the DII level, Brown's production was remarkable regardless of the competition. He left Pittsburg State with 185 career catches for 3,300 yards and 32 touchdowns.
- Arizona Cardinals training camp -- Monday observations
- Report: Cardinals LB John Abraham arrested, charged with DUI in Georgia in June
- Notes from the Nest: July 28, 2014
- Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper: 'I felt OK' after first practice with pads
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.