Updated May 10, 2014 - 2:21 am
Arizona Cardinals' third-round pick John Brown: By The Numbers
Brown, a standout at Division II Pittsburg State, was taken by Arizona with the No. 91 overall pick Friday.
Here's a look at the speedy wideout by the numbers:
3 Part I:
Brown isn't just a dynamic receiver, he's also a leader. The third-round pick was a three-time captain at the collegiate level.
3 Part II:
In each of his three years at Pittsburg State, Brown was named a Division II All-American.
Brown was the second-fastest guy at the NFL Combine in February. The 5-foot-11 wide receiver ran a 4.34-second time in the 40-yard dash.
The Florida native became the ninth Pittsburg State to have his name called during the NFL Draft.
The last Pittsburg State player taken in the NFL Draft was running back Ronald Moore back in 1993. The team that took him was the Phoenix Cardinals.
In 2011, Brown was a key part of the Gorillas' national championship team -- making him the only player of the Cardinals' first four taken in the 2014 Draft to win a title.
Although he played at the DII level, Brown's production was remarkable regardless of the competition. He left Pittsburg State with 185 career catches for 3,300 yards and 32 touchdowns.
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday July 25ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton talks about Marshawn Lynch’s impending holdout.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.