Updated May 10, 2014 - 2:21 am
Arizona Cardinals' third-round pick John Brown: By The Numbers
Brown, a standout at Division II Pittsburg State, was taken by Arizona with the No. 91 overall pick Friday.
Here's a look at the speedy wideout by the numbers:
3 Part I:
Brown isn't just a dynamic receiver, he's also a leader. The third-round pick was a three-time captain at the collegiate level.
3 Part II:
In each of his three years at Pittsburg State, Brown was named a Division II All-American.
Brown was the second-fastest guy at the NFL Combine in February. The 5-foot-11 wide receiver ran a 4.34-second time in the 40-yard dash.
The Florida native became the ninth Pittsburg State to have his name called during the NFL Draft.
The last Pittsburg State player taken in the NFL Draft was running back Ronald Moore back in 1993. The team that took him was the Phoenix Cardinals.
In 2011, Brown was a key part of the Gorillas' national championship team -- making him the only player of the Cardinals' first four taken in the 2014 Draft to win a title.
Although he played at the DII level, Brown's production was remarkable regardless of the competition. He left Pittsburg State with 185 career catches for 3,300 yards and 32 touchdowns.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.