Updated May 10, 2014 - 12:49 pm
Arizona Cardinals fourth-round pick Logan Thomas: By The Numbers
By selecting Logan Thomas, a QB out of Virginia Tech, with their fourth-round pick in the NFL Draft (No. 120 overall), the Cardinals have the big, strong-armed, athletic signal caller that Arians has preferred throughout his caching career.
Standing at 6-foor-6 and nearly 260 pounds, there aren't many questions about Thomas' physical abilities. But his production in college didn't match his physicality.
Here's a closer look at Thomas, By The Numbers:
Thomas was the No. 1 performer among quarterbacks in three drills at the NFL Scouting Combine -- the 40-yard dash (4.61 seconds), vertical jump (35.5 inches) and broad jump (nine feet, 10 inches). He finished second in the 20-yard shuttle behind Johnny Manziel and third in the three-cone drill behind Jordan Lynch and Manziel.
While Thomas is off the charts physically, he posted just a 1.36 touchdown-to-interception ratio throughout his Virginia Tech career.
Thomas was the sixth quarterback taken, and was also selected ahead of big names like A.J. McCarron, Aaron Murray and Zach Mettenberger.
The best completion percentage of Thomas' VT career came as a sophomore, when he completed 59.8 of his passes in his first year as a starter.
The longest run of Thomas' Virgina Tech career was a 73-yard touchdown as a junior against Miami.
Thomas accounted for 77 touchdowns in his Hokies career, 24 of which came on the ground while 53 came via passes.
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.