Arizona Cardinals sign Keenan Clayton and Anthony Walters
The team announced the moves Wednesday, though terms of the deals were not disclosed.
A former fourth-round pick of the Philadelphia Eagles in 2010 out of Oklahoma, Clayton, who has also spent time with the Oakland Raiders, has played in 36 career games and tallied 29 tackles on defense, four passes defensed and one forced fumble. He also has 26 special teams tackles.
Walters joined the Chicago Bears as an undrafted free agent in 2011 out of Delaware, and went on to appear in 33 games while recording 21 special teams tackles, seven tackles on defense, one forced fumble and two tackles for a loss.
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.