Arizona Cardinals sign Keenan Clayton and Anthony Walters
The team announced the moves Wednesday, though terms of the deals were not disclosed.
A former fourth-round pick of the Philadelphia Eagles in 2010 out of Oklahoma, Clayton, who has also spent time with the Oakland Raiders, has played in 36 career games and tallied 29 tackles on defense, four passes defensed and one forced fumble. He also has 26 special teams tackles.
Walters joined the Chicago Bears as an undrafted free agent in 2011 out of Delaware, and went on to appear in 33 games while recording 21 special teams tackles, seven tackles on defense, one forced fumble and two tackles for a loss.
- Christian Tupou, Kevin Cone, Dominique Williams added to Arizona Cardinals' practice squad
- New Arizona Cardinals LB Thomas Keiser: I wanted to go pass rush for somebody
- Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Max Hall arrested on shoplifting, drug charges
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Tuesday September 2Bruce Arians thinks the NFC West has gotten stronger in 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves