Arizona Cardinals sign Keenan Clayton and Anthony Walters
The team announced the moves Wednesday, though terms of the deals were not disclosed.
A former fourth-round pick of the Philadelphia Eagles in 2010 out of Oklahoma, Clayton, who has also spent time with the Oakland Raiders, has played in 36 career games and tallied 29 tackles on defense, four passes defensed and one forced fumble. He also has 26 special teams tackles.
Walters joined the Chicago Bears as an undrafted free agent in 2011 out of Delaware, and went on to appear in 33 games while recording 21 special teams tackles, seven tackles on defense, one forced fumble and two tackles for a loss.
- The 5: Top story lines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.