Arizona Cardinals sign Keenan Clayton and Anthony Walters
The team announced the moves Wednesday, though terms of the deals were not disclosed.
A former fourth-round pick of the Philadelphia Eagles in 2010 out of Oklahoma, Clayton, who has also spent time with the Oakland Raiders, has played in 36 career games and tallied 29 tackles on defense, four passes defensed and one forced fumble. He also has 26 special teams tackles.
Walters joined the Chicago Bears as an undrafted free agent in 2011 out of Delaware, and went on to appear in 33 games while recording 21 special teams tackles, seven tackles on defense, one forced fumble and two tackles for a loss.
- Report: Cardinals LB John Abraham arrested, charged with DUI in Georgia in June
- Notes from the Nest: July 28, 2014
- Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper: 'I felt OK' after first practice with pads
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Teddy Williams looking to make Arizona Cardinals as a cornerback
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.