Updated May 14, 2014 - 8:58 pm
The Pulse: Stinson has the most promising future with the Cardinals
Recently, we asked what you thought of the Arizona Cardinals' late-round picks in the 2014 NFL Draft.
Specifically, we wanted to know which of the three -- in Logan Thomas, Ed Stinson and Walt Powell -- you thought had the brightest future with the organization.
After tallying 427 votes, most of you believed that Stinson, a fifth-round defensive end selection out of the University of Alabama, had the most promising career with the Cardinals. He garnered 57 percent of the total votes, while Thomas grabbed 33 percent and Powell got the other nine percent.
Stinson's high-level experience playing for Nick Saban's Crimson Tide defenses for four years against Southeastern Conference foes could give him a head start when he arrives at camp this summer. He is praised for his superb run-stopping abilities and high football IQ among other things.
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Locking up Patrick Peterson was a great move by the Cardinals
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.