Updated May 14, 2014 - 8:58 pm
The Pulse: Stinson has the most promising future with the Cardinals
Recently, we asked what you thought of the Arizona Cardinals' late-round picks in the 2014 NFL Draft.
Specifically, we wanted to know which of the three -- in Logan Thomas, Ed Stinson and Walt Powell -- you thought had the brightest future with the organization.
After tallying 427 votes, most of you believed that Stinson, a fifth-round defensive end selection out of the University of Alabama, had the most promising career with the Cardinals. He garnered 57 percent of the total votes, while Thomas grabbed 33 percent and Powell got the other nine percent.
Stinson's high-level experience playing for Nick Saban's Crimson Tide defenses for four years against Southeastern Conference foes could give him a head start when he arrives at camp this summer. He is praised for his superb run-stopping abilities and high football IQ among other things.
- The 5: Top story lines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.