Updated May 15, 2014 - 3:40 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign third-round pick Kareem Martin
Cardinals agreed to terms with 3rd-round pick DE Kareem Martin, per source.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) May 15, 2014
The contract's length and terms have not been released, though Shawn Williams, who was drafted in the same spot as Martin in 2013, signed a four-year, $2.76 million deal, with a $555,944 signing bonus.
A defensive end out of North Carolina, Martin posted 82 tackles and 11.5 quarterback sacks last year. With the Cardinals, the 6-foot-6, 272-pounder is expected to play along the defensive line while also seeing work as an outside linebacker.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.