Updated May 15, 2014 - 3:40 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign third-round pick Kareem Martin
Cardinals agreed to terms with 3rd-round pick DE Kareem Martin, per source.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) May 15, 2014
The contract's length and terms have not been released, though Shawn Williams, who was drafted in the same spot as Martin in 2013, signed a four-year, $2.76 million deal, with a $555,944 signing bonus.
A defensive end out of North Carolina, Martin posted 82 tackles and 11.5 quarterback sacks last year. With the Cardinals, the 6-foot-6, 272-pounder is expected to play along the defensive line while also seeing work as an outside linebacker.
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.