Updated May 22, 2014 - 9:36 am
The Pulse: Fans believe Logan Thomas will be the Cardinals' quarterback of the future
A 6-foot-6 specimen, Thomas has the physical tools to succeed in the league, however many believe he hasn't yet proven to be an efficient, pocket passer.
So, we at ArizonaSports.com asked our readers if at some point during his tenure in the Valley he'll be the Cardinals' starting quarterback.
And as it turns out, more than half of the votes (169 of 319) were in the affirmative, though they admitted it will take some time.
Of the 319 polled, though, 28 percent believe he'll never be accurate enough to be the main man in the desert.
Sixty readers think he'll some day be a starter, however not in a Cardinals' uniform.
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.