Dallas Cowboys sign former Arizona Cardinals RB Ryan Williams
The team said Monday that it signed Williams, a free agent who played just five games in three seasons for Arizona.
Williams was a second-round pick in 2011 for the Cardinals but missed his entire rookie season after tearing his right patella tendon in the preseason. He played five games in the 2012 season, gaining 164 yards on 58 carries, but did not play last season.
The Cowboys cut undrafted rookie Glasco Martin to make room for Williams.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.