Updated May 19, 2014 - 4:03 pm
Arizona Cardinals to sign fifth-round pick Ed Stinson to four-year deal
Ed Stinson, the No. 160 overall selection, has agreed to four-year deal with Arizona worth $2.406 million, including an $186,740 signing bonus, according to Baltimore Ravens insider Aaron Wilson.
The 6-foot-4, 290-pound defensive end played four years at Alabama, helping the Crimson Tide win back-to-back BCS National Championships in 2011 and 2012.
He started all 14 games his junior season, and 12 of 13 contests in his senior year. He underwent surgery for a groin injury last summer, and he said it nagged him throughout his senior campaign, perhaps causing his drop to the fifth round.
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.