Updated May 19, 2014 - 4:03 pm
Arizona Cardinals to sign fifth-round pick Ed Stinson to four-year deal
Ed Stinson, the No. 160 overall selection, has agreed to four-year deal with Arizona worth $2.406 million, including an $186,740 signing bonus, according to Baltimore Ravens insider Aaron Wilson.
The 6-foot-4, 290-pound defensive end played four years at Alabama, helping the Crimson Tide win back-to-back BCS National Championships in 2011 and 2012.
He started all 14 games his junior season, and 12 of 13 contests in his senior year. He underwent surgery for a groin injury last summer, and he said it nagged him throughout his senior campaign, perhaps causing his drop to the fifth round.
- Arizona Cardinals kicker Jay Feely 'grateful' for chance to keep kicking
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd to make preseason debut Sunday vs. Bengals
- Report: Arizona Cardinals to work out Isaac Sopoaga
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington excited to see more action in next preseason game
- Arizona Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu, nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu activated from PUP list
- Kent Somers- azcentral sports Cardinals beat writer - Tuesday August 19Kent Somers discusses how the Cardinals plan to fill the hole left by the Darnell Dockett injury.
- Larry Fitzgerald- Cardinals receiver - Tuesday August 19Larry Fitzgerald explains the value of Darnell Dockett to the Arizona Cardinals franchise.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 19The weather in Phoenix matches the mood as Darnell Dockett is done for the season.
- Dave Pasch, NFL and college football analyst - Tuesday August 19Dave Pasch discusses the Cardinals losing Darnell Dockett for the season.
- Frank Caliendo, comedian & impressionist - Tuesday August 19Frank Caliendo makes us laugh and we count how many famous names he drops in his stories!