Las Vegas sports book sets bar on Arizona Cardinals' 2014 win total
The LVH sports book in Las Vegas has dampened a little of that optimism. Monday, their oddsmakers released their list of 2014 NFL season win totals.
The Cardinals' total? A paltry 7.5 -- the same number as the Houston Texans, New York Giants, St. Louis Rams and Washington Redskins. Again, the Cardinals won 10 games a year ago, while those four teams combined to go 19-45.
Either the oddsmakers aren't convinced the Cardinals were that good a year ago or they believe life in the NFC West will be even more treacherous this season.
The teams with the highest win totals, not surprisingly, are the Seahawks and Denver Broncos, with 11. Those two teams met in Super Bowl XLVIII last February in East Rutherford, NJ.
|Team||2014 Win Total||2013 Record|
|New England Patriots||10.5||12-4|
|San Francisco 49ers||10.5||12-4|
|Green Bay Packers||10||8-7-1|
|New Orleans Saints||9.5||11-5|
|Kansas City Chiefs||8||11-5|
|San Diego Chargers||8||9-7|
|St. Louis Rams||7.5||7-9|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||7||4-12|
|New York Jets||7||8-8|
- Patrick Peterson becomes highest paid CB, Richard Sherman has something to say (tweet)
- Arizona Cardinals teammates react to Patrick Peterson's contract extension
- Patrick Peterson's new contract compared to other top NFL cornerbacks
- Notes from the Nest: July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals, Patrick Peterson agree on extension
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b