Arizona Cardinals sign draft picks Logan Thomas, Ed Stinson and Walt Powell
Thomas, a quarterback, was taken in the fourth round (120th overall) out of Virginia Tech. A three-year starter, he set school records in career completions, pass attempts, passing yards, touchdown passes, total offense and combined touchdowns.
Stinson, a defensive lineman, was selected in the fifth round (160th overall) out of Alabama, where he earned All-SEC second-team honors after posting a career-high 42 tackles with 1.5 sacks, two tackles for a loss and four quarterback pressures in 2013.
And Powell, a receiver out of Murray State who was taken in the sixth round (196th overall), set school records with 2,650 receiving yards, 29 touchdown catches and 10 games with at least 100 receiving yards in his career.
- Arizona Cardinals kicker Jay Feely 'grateful' for chance to keep kicking
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd to make preseason debut Sunday vs. Bengals
- Report: Arizona Cardinals to work out Isaac Sopoaga
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington excited to see more action in next preseason game
- Arizona Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu, nose tackle Alameda Ta'amu activated from PUP list
- Kent Somers- azcentral sports Cardinals beat writer - Tuesday August 19Kent Somers discusses how the Cardinals plan to fill the hole left by the Darnell Dockett injury.
- Larry Fitzgerald- Cardinals receiver - Tuesday August 19Larry Fitzgerald explains the value of Darnell Dockett to the Arizona Cardinals franchise.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 19The weather in Phoenix matches the mood as Darnell Dockett is done for the season.
- Dave Pasch, NFL and college football analyst - Tuesday August 19Dave Pasch discusses the Cardinals losing Darnell Dockett for the season.
- Frank Caliendo, comedian & impressionist - Tuesday August 19Frank Caliendo makes us laugh and we count how many famous names he drops in his stories!