Arizona Cardinals sign draft picks Logan Thomas, Ed Stinson and Walt Powell
Thomas, a quarterback, was taken in the fourth round (120th overall) out of Virginia Tech. A three-year starter, he set school records in career completions, pass attempts, passing yards, touchdown passes, total offense and combined touchdowns.
Stinson, a defensive lineman, was selected in the fifth round (160th overall) out of Alabama, where he earned All-SEC second-team honors after posting a career-high 42 tackles with 1.5 sacks, two tackles for a loss and four quarterback pressures in 2013.
And Powell, a receiver out of Murray State who was taken in the sixth round (196th overall), set school records with 2,650 receiving yards, 29 touchdown catches and 10 games with at least 100 receiving yards in his career.
- Kenny Demens making plays while looking to make Arizona Cardinals roster
- Arizona Cardinals Patrick Peterson ‘earned' right to be highest-paid CB
- CBS Sports' Pete Prisco: Arizona Cardinals raving about how fast John Brown has picked things up
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson on contract extension: 'I haven't had my reality check just yet'
- The Floyd Factor
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.