Updated May 27, 2014 - 3:57 pm
Report: Cardinals sign former ASU wide receiver Kevin Ozier to three-year deal
According to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun, the Cardinals plan to sign the San Diego, Calif. native to a three-year contract.
Ozier, an undrafted free agent, played three years for the Sun Devils and caught 55 passes for 849 yards and seven touchdowns.
Initially a walk-on back in 2009, Ozier appeared in 40 total games with ASU.
- John Abraham feels good after first practice, confident he'll be ready soon
- Arizona Cardinals release DT Anthony McCloud
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians loves the look of his defense at this point in training camp.
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals DE - Thursday August 21Calais talks about the state of the Cardinals defense.
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.