The Pulse: Taylor the favorite to spell Ellington in Cardinals' backfield
On Wednesday, we asked you to take a closer look at the Arizona Cardinals' backfield and answer the question of who will get the most touches behind No. 1 running back Andre Ellington.
A total of 436 votes were submitted, and second-year running back Stepfan Taylor out of Stanford is the favorite to spell Ellington.
A whopping 64 percent of the vote went toward Taylor, with free agent signee Jonathan Dwyer receiving 31 percent. Rookie Zach Bauman received just three percent of the vote, while two percent of you chose the "other" option.
Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians said Wednesday that the goal is for Ellington to get 25-30 touches per game this season.
- Arizona Cardinals' Deone Bucannon supplies the highlight of Tuesday's practice
- Arizona Cardinals RB Stepfan Taylor 'expecting more of a role' in 2014
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Carson Chats - July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: All-Access with Bruce Arians - July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals rookie John Brown continues to impress while ignoring the hype
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b