The Pulse: Taylor the favorite to spell Ellington in Cardinals' backfield
On Wednesday, we asked you to take a closer look at the Arizona Cardinals' backfield and answer the question of who will get the most touches behind No. 1 running back Andre Ellington.
A total of 436 votes were submitted, and second-year running back Stepfan Taylor out of Stanford is the favorite to spell Ellington.
A whopping 64 percent of the vote went toward Taylor, with free agent signee Jonathan Dwyer receiving 31 percent. Rookie Zach Bauman received just three percent of the vote, while two percent of you chose the "other" option.
Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians said Wednesday that the goal is for Ellington to get 25-30 touches per game this season.
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.