Updated Jun 6, 2014 - 4:27 pm
Arizona Cardinals chime in on broken AC at AT&T Center
Temperatures reached into the low 90s inside the building. Heck, Miami's LeBron James almost died! OK, that's an exaggeration, but the All-NBA First Teamer did suffer from cramps and was unable to play during crunch time of the Spurs' 110-95 win.
A mere 90 degrees? Child's play say the folks over at the Arizona Cardinals, who dropped this not-so-subtle Twitter jab at their basketball brethren after ESPN tweeted that the AC had indeed been fixed at the San Antonio venue.
Point well taken, Cardinals.
But let's all remember…it's a dry heat.
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- All-Access with Arians: Running game is fine, defense is better than last year
- John Abraham feels good after first practice, confident he'll be ready soon
- Arizona Cardinals release DT Anthony McCloud
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians loves the look of his defense at this point in training camp.
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals DE - Thursday August 21Calais talks about the state of the Cardinals defense.
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.