Updated Jun 6, 2014 - 4:27 pm
Arizona Cardinals chime in on broken AC at AT&T Center
Temperatures reached into the low 90s inside the building. Heck, Miami's LeBron James almost died! OK, that's an exaggeration, but the All-NBA First Teamer did suffer from cramps and was unable to play during crunch time of the Spurs' 110-95 win.
A mere 90 degrees? Child's play say the folks over at the Arizona Cardinals, who dropped this not-so-subtle Twitter jab at their basketball brethren after ESPN tweeted that the AC had indeed been fixed at the San Antonio venue.
Point well taken, Cardinals.
But let's all remember…it's a dry heat.
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- All-Access with Arians: Running game is fine, defense is better than last year
- John Abraham feels good after first practice, confident he'll be ready soon
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.