Updated Jun 6, 2014 - 4:27 pm
Arizona Cardinals chime in on broken AC at AT&T Center
Temperatures reached into the low 90s inside the building. Heck, Miami's LeBron James almost died! OK, that's an exaggeration, but the All-NBA First Teamer did suffer from cramps and was unable to play during crunch time of the Spurs' 110-95 win.
A mere 90 degrees? Child's play say the folks over at the Arizona Cardinals, who dropped this not-so-subtle Twitter jab at their basketball brethren after ESPN tweeted that the AC had indeed been fixed at the San Antonio venue.
Point well taken, Cardinals.
But let's all remember…it's a dry heat.
- A 'confident' Andre Ellington excited about increased role with Arizona Cardinals
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Fighting not tolerated in Cardinals camp
- Antonio Cromartie: Arizona Cardinals ‘most talented secondary' he has been a part of
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Bobby Massie in 'best shape of his career'
- Personnel and penumbras
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.