Updated Jun 9, 2014 - 4:39 pm
Report: Right tackle Tyson Clabo works out, impresses Arizona Cardinals
It appears a veteran may soon enter the mix.
Veteran RT Tyson Clabo is expected to work out for the Cardinals today, source said.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) June 9, 2014
Tyson Clabo's workout w/Cards went well enough that they were interested in signing him, but both sides couldn't come to an agreement.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) June 9, 2014
Clabo, 32, spent 2013 with the Miami Dolphins after playing the first seven seasons of his career with the Atlanta Falcons.
According to ProFootballFocus.com, the 6-foot-6, 315-pound Clabo ranked tied for 45th among all tackles after giving up 11 sacks, 10 QB hits and 31 QB hurries last season.
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.