Updated Jun 9, 2014 - 4:39 pm
Report: Right tackle Tyson Clabo works out, impresses Arizona Cardinals
It appears a veteran may soon enter the mix.
Veteran RT Tyson Clabo is expected to work out for the Cardinals today, source said.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) June 9, 2014
Tyson Clabo's workout w/Cards went well enough that they were interested in signing him, but both sides couldn't come to an agreement.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) June 9, 2014
Clabo, 32, spent 2013 with the Miami Dolphins after playing the first seven seasons of his career with the Atlanta Falcons.
According to ProFootballFocus.com, the 6-foot-6, 315-pound Clabo ranked tied for 45th among all tackles after giving up 11 sacks, 10 QB hits and 31 QB hurries last season.
- Report: Cardinals LB John Abraham arrested, charged with DUI in Georgia in June
- Notes from the Nest: July 28, 2014
- Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper: 'I felt OK' after first practice with pads
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Teddy Williams looking to make Arizona Cardinals as a cornerback
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.