Updated Jun 9, 2014 - 4:39 pm
Report: Right tackle Tyson Clabo works out, impresses Arizona Cardinals
It appears a veteran may soon enter the mix.
Veteran RT Tyson Clabo is expected to work out for the Cardinals today, source said.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) June 9, 2014
Tyson Clabo's workout w/Cards went well enough that they were interested in signing him, but both sides couldn't come to an agreement.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) June 9, 2014
Clabo, 32, spent 2013 with the Miami Dolphins after playing the first seven seasons of his career with the Atlanta Falcons.
According to ProFootballFocus.com, the 6-foot-6, 315-pound Clabo ranked tied for 45th among all tackles after giving up 11 sacks, 10 QB hits and 31 QB hurries last season.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.