The Pulse: Brown and Ginn Jr. likely to score 'five to eight touchdowns' in 2014
Although acquired by different means, Ginn Jr., who signed a three-year deal, and Brown, who was taken out of Pittsburg State in the third round of the 2014 NFL Draft, certainly provide a dimension to the Cardinals' offense that was lacking at times during their 10-6 campaign.
But will the duo's speed result in touchdowns come 2014?
That's the question we at ArizonaSports.com posed to readers Thursday.
The majority see plenty of trips to the end zone for the notorious speedsters.
Of the 472 voters polled, 50 percent believe Brown and Ginn Jr. will combine for five to eight touchdowns. Another 23 percent of the voters see the tandem catching at least nine from Carson Palmer.
There are some detractors, though. Twenty-five percent of those polled, think that marginal production are in Brown and Ginn Jr.'s future to the tune of one to four scores.
- Arizona Cardinals' Deone Bucannon supplies the highlight of Tuesday's practice
- Arizona Cardinals RB Stepfan Taylor 'expecting more of a role' in 2014
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Carson Chats - July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: All-Access with Bruce Arians - July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals rookie John Brown continues to impress while ignoring the hype
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b