The Pulse: Brown and Ginn Jr. likely to score 'five to eight touchdowns' in 2014
Although acquired by different means, Ginn Jr., who signed a three-year deal, and Brown, who was taken out of Pittsburg State in the third round of the 2014 NFL Draft, certainly provide a dimension to the Cardinals' offense that was lacking at times during their 10-6 campaign.
But will the duo's speed result in touchdowns come 2014?
That's the question we at ArizonaSports.com posed to readers Thursday.
The majority see plenty of trips to the end zone for the notorious speedsters.
Of the 472 voters polled, 50 percent believe Brown and Ginn Jr. will combine for five to eight touchdowns. Another 23 percent of the voters see the tandem catching at least nine from Carson Palmer.
There are some detractors, though. Twenty-five percent of those polled, think that marginal production are in Brown and Ginn Jr.'s future to the tune of one to four scores.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Tuesday September 2Bruce Arians thinks the NFC West has gotten stronger in 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves