The Pulse: Brown and Ginn Jr. likely to score 'five to eight touchdowns' in 2014
Although acquired by different means, Ginn Jr., who signed a three-year deal, and Brown, who was taken out of Pittsburg State in the third round of the 2014 NFL Draft, certainly provide a dimension to the Cardinals' offense that was lacking at times during their 10-6 campaign.
But will the duo's speed result in touchdowns come 2014?
That's the question we at ArizonaSports.com posed to readers Thursday.
The majority see plenty of trips to the end zone for the notorious speedsters.
Of the 472 voters polled, 50 percent believe Brown and Ginn Jr. will combine for five to eight touchdowns. Another 23 percent of the voters see the tandem catching at least nine from Carson Palmer.
There are some detractors, though. Twenty-five percent of those polled, think that marginal production are in Brown and Ginn Jr.'s future to the tune of one to four scores.
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 1, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals LB John Abraham releases statement on June DUI arrest
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely on proposal to push PATs back: 'There's going to be a lot more injuries'
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Kareem Martin, Arizona Cardinals defensive end - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ defensive end Kareem Martin speaks on his first NFL training camp experience.
- Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tony Jefferson discusses training camp improvements.
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?