The Pulse: Brown and Ginn Jr. likely to score 'five to eight touchdowns' in 2014
Although acquired by different means, Ginn Jr., who signed a three-year deal, and Brown, who was taken out of Pittsburg State in the third round of the 2014 NFL Draft, certainly provide a dimension to the Cardinals' offense that was lacking at times during their 10-6 campaign.
But will the duo's speed result in touchdowns come 2014?
That's the question we at ArizonaSports.com posed to readers Thursday.
The majority see plenty of trips to the end zone for the notorious speedsters.
Of the 472 voters polled, 50 percent believe Brown and Ginn Jr. will combine for five to eight touchdowns. Another 23 percent of the voters see the tandem catching at least nine from Carson Palmer.
There are some detractors, though. Twenty-five percent of those polled, think that marginal production are in Brown and Ginn Jr.'s future to the tune of one to four scores.
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals need to run the football to win in the NFC West
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals are 'completely different team' from last year
- Arizona Cardinals sign wide receiver/kick returner Reggie Dunn
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday July 25ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton talks about Marshawn Lynch’s impending holdout.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?