Arizona Cardinals 2014 training camp schedule released
Players will report to camp on July 25, with the first practice being held the following day.
A total of 18 practices will be open to the public, with all being scheduled to run from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The practices are broken up by preseason games, which are Aug. 9 (vs. Houston), Aug. 16 (at Minnesota) and Aug. 24 (vs. Cincinnati).
Just as is it was last year, training camp will be held at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale. Admission and parking will be free to the public.
|Saturday, July 26||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Sunday, July 27||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Monday, July 28||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Tuesday, July 29||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, July 30||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Friday, August 1||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Saturday, August 2||2:00-4:30 PM (Fan Fest)|
|Tuesday, August 5||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, August 6||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Thursday, August 7||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Monday, August 11||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Tuesday, August 12||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, August 13||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Thursday, August 14||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Monday, August 18||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, August 20||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Thursday, August 21||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Friday, August 22||2:00-4:30 PM|
Created with the HTML Table Generator
- Arizona Cardinals begin camp with confidence and optimism
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu takes another step closer to returning to the field
- Cardinals ILB Kevin Minter on trying to replace Karlos Dansby: 'It's going to be like college again'
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals need to run the football to win in the NFC West
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals are 'completely different team' from last year
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.