Arizona Cardinals 2014 training camp schedule released
Players will report to camp on July 25, with the first practice being held the following day.
A total of 18 practices will be open to the public, with all being scheduled to run from 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The practices are broken up by preseason games, which are Aug. 9 (vs. Houston), Aug. 16 (at Minnesota) and Aug. 24 (vs. Cincinnati).
Just as is it was last year, training camp will be held at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale. Admission and parking will be free to the public.
|Saturday, July 26||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Sunday, July 27||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Monday, July 28||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Tuesday, July 29||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, July 30||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Friday, August 1||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Saturday, August 2||2:00-4:30 PM (Fan Fest)|
|Tuesday, August 5||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, August 6||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Thursday, August 7||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Monday, August 11||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Tuesday, August 12||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, August 13||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Thursday, August 14||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Monday, August 18||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Wednesday, August 20||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Thursday, August 21||2:00-4:30 PM|
|Friday, August 22||2:00-4:30 PM|
Created with the HTML Table Generator
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.