The Pulse: Wilson clear favorite to be next in Cardinals' Ring of Honor
So we wanted to know -- who did you think was next in line for the rare honor?
We asked you in the Sanderson Ford Poll Question of the Day, which can be found on the right side of ArizonaSports.com.
We gave you four options: Adrian Wilson, Darnell Dockett, Larry Fitzgerald and Karlos Dansby.
And out of 800 votes, the response was incredibly lopsided, as 593 (74 percent) of you predicted that Wilson would be the guy.
Next, Fitzgerald garnered 193 votes (24 percent) while Dockett and Dansby split the last two percent, with 14 votes cumulatively.
Wilson, a five-time Pro Bowler and three-time All-Pro, spent 12 seasons with the Cardinals, accumulating nearly 900 tackles, 27 interceptions and 14 forced fumbles.
The safety has the most career forced fumbles in Cardinals history, with 15, and the most sacks in a single season by a defensive back in NFL history, getting eight in 2005.
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 1, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals LB John Abraham releases statement on June DUI arrest
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely on proposal to push PATs back: 'There's going to be a lot more injuries'
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Kareem Martin, Arizona Cardinals defensive end - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ defensive end Kareem Martin speaks on his first NFL training camp experience.
- Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tony Jefferson discusses training camp improvements.
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?