Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald poses nude for ESPN The Magazine 'The Body Issue'
Unless you've been in the Arizona Cardinals' locker room at some point over the last 10 years or so.
The Pro Bowl wideout will be part of ESPN The Magazine's 'The Body Issue', which will be available on July 11.
According to ESPN, Fitzgerald is one of 22 athletes who will be posing nude in the issue. He will be joined by tennis star Venus Williams, gold medalist Michael Phelps, Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch and Oklahoma City Thunder forward Serge Ibaka, among others.
"We somehow manage to raise the bar each year," said ESPN The Magazine and ESPN.com editor in chief Chad Millman. "This year's collection of exceptional athletes and stunning photography showcases an array of sports and body types. It inhabits our mission to pay tribute to these athletes' bodies and all they are capable of."
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.