Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald poses nude for ESPN The Magazine 'The Body Issue'
Unless you've been in the Arizona Cardinals' locker room at some point over the last 10 years or so.
The Pro Bowl wideout will be part of ESPN The Magazine's 'The Body Issue', which will be available on July 11.
According to ESPN, Fitzgerald is one of 22 athletes who will be posing nude in the issue. He will be joined by tennis star Venus Williams, gold medalist Michael Phelps, Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch and Oklahoma City Thunder forward Serge Ibaka, among others.
"We somehow manage to raise the bar each year," said ESPN The Magazine and ESPN.com editor in chief Chad Millman. "This year's collection of exceptional athletes and stunning photography showcases an array of sports and body types. It inhabits our mission to pay tribute to these athletes' bodies and all they are capable of."
- Report: Cardinals LB John Abraham arrested, charged with DUI in Georgia in June
- Notes from the Nest: July 28, 2014
- Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper: 'I felt OK' after first practice with pads
- Cardinals WR Michael Floyd on 2014 training camp: 'Everything comes faster'
- Teddy Williams looking to make Arizona Cardinals as a cornerback
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.