Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald poses nude for ESPN The Magazine 'The Body Issue'
Unless you've been in the Arizona Cardinals' locker room at some point over the last 10 years or so.
The Pro Bowl wideout will be part of ESPN The Magazine's 'The Body Issue', which will be available on July 11.
According to ESPN, Fitzgerald is one of 22 athletes who will be posing nude in the issue. He will be joined by tennis star Venus Williams, gold medalist Michael Phelps, Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch and Oklahoma City Thunder forward Serge Ibaka, among others.
"We somehow manage to raise the bar each year," said ESPN The Magazine and ESPN.com editor in chief Chad Millman. "This year's collection of exceptional athletes and stunning photography showcases an array of sports and body types. It inhabits our mission to pay tribute to these athletes' bodies and all they are capable of."
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.