Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald poses nude for ESPN The Magazine 'The Body Issue'
Unless you've been in the Arizona Cardinals' locker room at some point over the last 10 years or so.
The Pro Bowl wideout will be part of ESPN The Magazine's 'The Body Issue', which will be available on July 11.
According to ESPN, Fitzgerald is one of 22 athletes who will be posing nude in the issue. He will be joined by tennis star Venus Williams, gold medalist Michael Phelps, Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch and Oklahoma City Thunder forward Serge Ibaka, among others.
"We somehow manage to raise the bar each year," said ESPN The Magazine and ESPN.com editor in chief Chad Millman. "This year's collection of exceptional athletes and stunning photography showcases an array of sports and body types. It inhabits our mission to pay tribute to these athletes' bodies and all they are capable of."
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals preseason: By The Numbers
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.