Updated Jun 30, 2014 - 5:45 pm
Former Arizona Cardinals QB Kevin Kolb arrested on BWI charges
Kolb is currently a free agent after being released by the Buffalo Bills in March. His first season in Buffalo was cut short by a concussion suffered in a preseason game against the Washington Redskins last August. He has suffered multiple concussions during his seven-year career.
Kolb spent two seasons with the Cardinals after a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles brought him to the desert. He then inked a five-year, $64 million deal with Arizona, with $21 million guaranteed. He would start only 14 games in a Cardinals uniform, completing 255-of-436 passes for 3,124 yards with 17 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. He compiled a 6-8 record as a starter.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.