Updated Jun 30, 2014 - 5:45 pm
Former Arizona Cardinals QB Kevin Kolb arrested on BWI charges
Kolb is currently a free agent after being released by the Buffalo Bills in March. His first season in Buffalo was cut short by a concussion suffered in a preseason game against the Washington Redskins last August. He has suffered multiple concussions during his seven-year career.
Kolb spent two seasons with the Cardinals after a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles brought him to the desert. He then inked a five-year, $64 million deal with Arizona, with $21 million guaranteed. He would start only 14 games in a Cardinals uniform, completing 255-of-436 passes for 3,124 yards with 17 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. He compiled a 6-8 record as a starter.
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.