Updated Jun 30, 2014 - 5:45 pm
Former Arizona Cardinals QB Kevin Kolb arrested on BWI charges
Kolb is currently a free agent after being released by the Buffalo Bills in March. His first season in Buffalo was cut short by a concussion suffered in a preseason game against the Washington Redskins last August. He has suffered multiple concussions during his seven-year career.
Kolb spent two seasons with the Cardinals after a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles brought him to the desert. He then inked a five-year, $64 million deal with Arizona, with $21 million guaranteed. He would start only 14 games in a Cardinals uniform, completing 255-of-436 passes for 3,124 yards with 17 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. He compiled a 6-8 record as a starter.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.