Updated Jun 30, 2014 - 5:45 pm
Former Arizona Cardinals QB Kevin Kolb arrested on BWI charges
Kolb is currently a free agent after being released by the Buffalo Bills in March. His first season in Buffalo was cut short by a concussion suffered in a preseason game against the Washington Redskins last August. He has suffered multiple concussions during his seven-year career.
Kolb spent two seasons with the Cardinals after a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles brought him to the desert. He then inked a five-year, $64 million deal with Arizona, with $21 million guaranteed. He would start only 14 games in a Cardinals uniform, completing 255-of-436 passes for 3,124 yards with 17 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. He compiled a 6-8 record as a starter.
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Tuesday September 2Bruce Arians thinks the NFC West has gotten stronger in 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves