Updated Jun 30, 2014 - 5:45 pm
Former Arizona Cardinals QB Kevin Kolb arrested on BWI charges
Kolb is currently a free agent after being released by the Buffalo Bills in March. His first season in Buffalo was cut short by a concussion suffered in a preseason game against the Washington Redskins last August. He has suffered multiple concussions during his seven-year career.
Kolb spent two seasons with the Cardinals after a trade with the Philadelphia Eagles brought him to the desert. He then inked a five-year, $64 million deal with Arizona, with $21 million guaranteed. He would start only 14 games in a Cardinals uniform, completing 255-of-436 passes for 3,124 yards with 17 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. He compiled a 6-8 record as a starter.
- Patrick Peterson's new contact compared to other top NFL cornerbacks
- Notes from the Nest: July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals, Patrick Peterson agree on extension
- Arizona Cardinals' Deone Bucannon supplies the highlight of Tuesday's practice
- Arizona Cardinals RB Stepfan Taylor 'expecting more of a role' in 2014
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b