Michael Floyd's 91-yard TD reception one of top plays of 2013
None of them went as far as his 91-yard strike to Michael Floyd in Arizona's Week 11 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars, a play that has been ranked as the 49th-best in the 2013 season by the NFL Network.
It was part of a career day from Floyd, who caught six passes for 193 yards and the score in a 27-14 win.
The third quarter touchdown, which saw him break numerous tackles, essentially broke the Jaguars and sealed the victory for the Cardinals.
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.