Updated Jul 7, 2014 - 11:48 am
Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald apologizes for lone drop in 2013
The former No. 3 overall pick out of Pittsburgh caught 82 passes for 854 yards to go along with a team-leading 10 touchdown receptions.
For his efforts, Fitzgerald was named to his eighth career Pro Bowl team.
If there was a flaw for Fitzgerald last season it was apparently the one drop he had in 136 targets.
While trying to highlight his incredible 0.7 percent drop rate in 2013, ESPN's NFL twitter account acknowledged Fitzgerald's lone drop.
The Cardinals wideout had a fitting, albeit brief response.
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd named to Sports Illustrated's All-Breakout Team
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.