Updated Jul 7, 2014 - 11:48 am
Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald apologizes for lone drop in 2013
The former No. 3 overall pick out of Pittsburgh caught 82 passes for 854 yards to go along with a team-leading 10 touchdown receptions.
For his efforts, Fitzgerald was named to his eighth career Pro Bowl team.
If there was a flaw for Fitzgerald last season it was apparently the one drop he had in 136 targets.
While trying to highlight his incredible 0.7 percent drop rate in 2013, ESPN's NFL twitter account acknowledged Fitzgerald's lone drop.
The Cardinals wideout had a fitting, albeit brief response.
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals preseason: By The Numbers
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.