Updated Jul 7, 2014 - 11:48 am
Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald apologizes for lone drop in 2013
The former No. 3 overall pick out of Pittsburgh caught 82 passes for 854 yards to go along with a team-leading 10 touchdown receptions.
For his efforts, Fitzgerald was named to his eighth career Pro Bowl team.
If there was a flaw for Fitzgerald last season it was apparently the one drop he had in 136 targets.
While trying to highlight his incredible 0.7 percent drop rate in 2013, ESPN's NFL twitter account acknowledged Fitzgerald's lone drop.
The Cardinals wideout had a fitting, albeit brief response.
- CBS Sports' Pete Prisco: Arizona Cardinals raving about how fast John Brown has picked things up
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson on contract extension: 'I haven't had my reality check just yet'
- The Floyd Factor
- Patrick Peterson becomes highest paid CB, Richard Sherman has something to say (tweet)
- Arizona Cardinals teammates react to Patrick Peterson's contract extension
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.