Updated Jul 7, 2014 - 11:48 am
Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald apologizes for lone drop in 2013
The former No. 3 overall pick out of Pittsburgh caught 82 passes for 854 yards to go along with a team-leading 10 touchdown receptions.
For his efforts, Fitzgerald was named to his eighth career Pro Bowl team.
If there was a flaw for Fitzgerald last season it was apparently the one drop he had in 136 targets.
While trying to highlight his incredible 0.7 percent drop rate in 2013, ESPN's NFL twitter account acknowledged Fitzgerald's lone drop.
The Cardinals wideout had a fitting, albeit brief response.
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.