Updated Jul 10, 2014 - 6:17 pm
Cardinals announce 'Protect the Nest' ticket plans
The "Protect The Nest" ticket plans will include a chance to see either the Sept. 21 game against the San Francisco 49ers or the Dec. 21 Sunday Night Football matchup with the Seattle Seahawks.
The "Red" plan will include the Sept. 8 home opener against the San Diego Chargers on Monday Night Football, the matchup against the Washington Redskins on Oct. 12 and the game against the 49ers.
The "White" plan will combine the Nov. 16 game with the Detroit Lions, the matchup on Dec. 7 against the Kansas City Chiefs and the contest with the Seahawks.
These plans will go on sale Wednesday, July 16 at 10 a.m. exclusively to season-ticket holders. The general public can buy the plans beginning Friday, July 18 at 10 a.m., and the plans will be available for purchase at the Cardinals' Tempe training facility box office starting Monday, July 21.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.