Updated Jan 31, 2012 - 7:09 pm
'Free Steve Nash' makes it to t-shirts
The thought is that the 37-year-old is suffering -- even languishing -- as he continues to put up great numbers for a team that isn't any good.
Thus, the "Free Steve Nash" movement was born, and while it doesn't quite have the political clout of say the Tea Party or Occupy Movements, it does have one incredibly important thing:
Somewhere, someone created and started selling shirts with the slogan written on the front.
We're not saying you should buy a shirt, and we're certainly not going to pretend like Nash is being held captive by the Suns organization.
By all accounts Nash will be traded if he wants to be, and so far it appears he is content to continue donning purple and orange on a nightly basis.
However, it's interesting to see Suns fans -- and NBA fans, in general -- begin to take pity on one of the game's best players.
- The DISH - April 16, 2014 - Wednesday April 16Jon Bloom gives us The Day in Suns' History.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday April 15Dan goes off on the Suns missing the playoffs.
- Jeff Hornacek, Suns head coach - Tuesday April 15Why were the Suns able to surpass early season expectations?
- The DISH - April 14, 2014 - Monday April 14Jon Bloom gives us the Day In Suns History.
- The DISH - April 12, 2014 - Saturday April 12Jon Bloom gives us the Day in Suns' History.