NBA players say pair of Suns would make good coaches
Both Steve Nash and Grant Hill would make good coaches, according to a Sports Illustrated poll of 130 NBA players, with the point guard ranking third and the veteran forward ninth.
This shouldn't really be a surprise, as both Nash and Hill are well-respected by their peers and, as it pertains to this survey, two of the smarter basketball minds in the game.
But fear not, Suns fans, neither of the two have given any indication they're planning on trading in their sneakers for loafers anytime soon.
When they do, though, there will likely be a job for them back on the bench.
If they want it.
- Jared Dudley, Suns forward - Tuesday June 18Jared Dudley joins Doug and Wolf to talk NBA Finals.
- Jared Dudley, Suns' Forward - Tuesday June 11JD gives us his player's perspective on the NBA Finals.
- Brian Windhorst, NBA ESPN.com Writer - Friday June 7Brian Windhorst talks about Game 1 of the NBA Finals and what to expect from the rest of the series.
- Suns GM Ryan McDonough - Friday June 7The Suns GM talks about prospects Ben McLemore of Kansas and Victor Oladipo of Indiana.
- Eddie Johnson, Suns' TV Analyst - Thursday June 6EJ previews game 1 of the NBA Finals. Plus, what are his thoughts on George Karl's firing?