Prince William, Kate heading down under
LONDON (AP) - Palace officials say Prince William and his wife, Kate, will travel to New Zealand and Australia in the spring.
Kensington Palace said Thursday it is "anticipated" the young Prince George will accompany his parents, but that a final decision will be made "in due course."
The palace said the trip will take place in April 2014 and that William and Kate- known as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge- were invited by the New Zealand and Australian governments.
It said further details on the exact dates and itinerary will come "in due course."
The Duchess of Cambridge hasn't visited either country. William last visited New Zealand and Australia in March 2011, shortly after an earthquake hit Christchurch and floods hit areas of Queensland and Victoria.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Chris Sheridan - Tuesday July 22Chris Sheridan weighs in on if Kevin Love will join LeBron in Cleveland.
- Ryan McDonough, Phoenix Suns general manager - Monday July 21General manager Ryan McDonough talks about the Phoenix Suns' offseason plans.
- Isaiah Thomas, Phoenix Suns point guard - Monday July 21Isaiah Thomas talks about his skill set and what he brings to the franchise.
- Marc Spears, Yahoo NBA writer - Friday July 18Yahoo NBA writer Marc Spears says the Warriors are backing out from a Kevin Love trade.
- Paul Coro, AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer - Thursday July 17AZCentral Sports Suns beat writer Paul Coro talks about the continuing free agency of Eric Bledsoe.