Prince William, Kate heading down under
LONDON (AP) - Palace officials say Prince William and his wife, Kate, will travel to New Zealand and Australia in the spring.
Kensington Palace said Thursday it is "anticipated" the young Prince George will accompany his parents, but that a final decision will be made "in due course."
The palace said the trip will take place in April 2014 and that William and Kate- known as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge- were invited by the New Zealand and Australian governments.
It said further details on the exact dates and itinerary will come "in due course."
The Duchess of Cambridge hasn't visited either country. William last visited New Zealand and Australia in March 2011, shortly after an earthquake hit Christchurch and floods hit areas of Queensland and Victoria.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Phoenix Suns launch a social media campaign to find new fan models
- Former Phoenix Suns guard Leandro Barbosa signs with the Golden State Warriors
- Suns guard Goran Dragic limited as Slovenia routed by United States in World Cup exhibition
- Report: Phoenix Suns reach out to Minnesota Timberwolves about an Eric Bledsoe-Kevin Love trade
- Phoenix Suns don't have a point guard in top ten of WARP projections
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Paul Coro - azcentral sports Suns writer - Tuesday August 26Paul Coro discusses Eric Bledsoe still being a restricted free agent.
- Chris Sheridan- sheridanhoops.com - Tuesday August 19Chris Sheridan believes there is one team that could easily make a max contract offer to Eric Bledso
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.