Prince William, Kate heading down under
LONDON (AP) - Palace officials say Prince William and his wife, Kate, will travel to New Zealand and Australia in the spring.
Kensington Palace said Thursday it is "anticipated" the young Prince George will accompany his parents, but that a final decision will be made "in due course."
The palace said the trip will take place in April 2014 and that William and Kate- known as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge- were invited by the New Zealand and Australian governments.
It said further details on the exact dates and itinerary will come "in due course."
The Duchess of Cambridge hasn't visited either country. William last visited New Zealand and Australia in March 2011, shortly after an earthquake hit Christchurch and floods hit areas of Queensland and Victoria.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Suns' Dragic credits new team mindset with success
- Former D-League coach praises work ethic of Suns' Gerald Green
- Suns center Alex Len keeping close tabs on Ukraine, honors country with special message
- Suns Strokes: Green engineers second-half comeback in thrilling win over Thunder
- Green, Suns storm past Thunder in statement victory: By the Numbers
- Goran Dragic, Suns Guard - Friday March 7Suns guard Goran Dragic joins the Burns and Gambo show
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 7The Suns got a signature win, and seem determined to make the playoffs.
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Tim Kempton, Suns Color Analyst - Friday March 7Will LeBron return to Cleveland?