Grant Hill returns in Suns' win over Rockets
Alvin Gentry stated before the game that Hill would not start for the Suns. Hill saw his first action of the contest when he came off the bench to replace Shannon Brown with 4:28 minutes remaining in the first quarter.
In 25 minutes of play on the night, Hill scored four points and had six rebounds in the Suns' 112-105 win over the Rockets.
Overall, Hill appeared a little rusty but put forth a solid effort in his first game back. Gentry went with his veteran forward during crunch time, which signifies the coach's confidence in Hill's ability to finish the game strong.
The return of the versatile defender to the Suns' lineup is critical as the team continues to make a push for the final playoff spot in the Western Conference.
- Jared Dudley, Suns' Forward - Tuesday June 11JD gives us his player's perspective on the NBA Finals.
- Brian Windhorst, NBA ESPN.com Writer - Friday June 7Brian Windhorst talks about Game 1 of the NBA Finals and what to expect from the rest of the series.
- Suns GM Ryan McDonough - Friday June 7The Suns GM talks about prospects Ben McLemore of Kansas and Victor Oladipo of Indiana.
- Eddie Johnson, Suns' TV Analyst - Thursday June 6EJ previews game 1 of the NBA Finals. Plus, what are his thoughts on George Karl's firing?
- Victor Oladipo, 2013 NBA draft prospect - Wednesday June 5Oladipo discussed his workout with the Suns and why teams should want him.